Friday, November 14, 2008

The BBC Took My Baby Away

Photobucket

Remember my homie that got his bike stolen? Well, thanks to all of you sweet little Beasts of Burden out there he has a brand new one. It,s a rad figgzed gear. It,s also a rad folding bike and it,s made to go off road. It,s really just one of those off road skateboards. What are those called? He really likes it though. We built this mud ramp in my back yard. I even figured out how to put coping on it. He can do tail grinds and flip flops. Fun stuff. Here is a picture of the new bike.
Photobucket
The Chap - Builder,s Brew

I just wanted to say thank you. Within 3 weeks we recieved enough donations from you generous Beasts to get him a top of the line motor-off road-bike-board. Soon I,ll try and post some pictures of him doing grabs.

Thanks again.

Senior Capitol Gardener Ship

No comments: