Friday, January 30, 2009

Friends

Photobucket

Do you ever eat so much that you throw up? I did the other day. My friend made this lasagna that was so delish I had to eat too much and I ended up puking in my friends bed. Bummer. Sorry dude. I,m not mad at her for making such a tasty meal though. She came and visited for a while and I taught her to ride a bike and play video games and be sigg. Now, thanks to me, she is as lame as everybody else I know. Bummer. Sorry dude.
Photobucket
Hot Chip - Made in the Dark with Robert Wyatt and Geese

We all went and saw Time and Erin. That was rad. They came out and just played an hour and a half of ICP covers. I was into it. ICP is kind of misunderstood.

I have a job now. I work with Sprint. Hell of a gal. Great worker. Sharp as a tack.

In my Spanish class the other day my teacher was talking about anthropological things like dialects and sheep,s blatters and ringworm (the band) and she mentioned that she was on lightrail (you know, that place where white people are scared to go) and she heard these three young men talking to each other and she knew it was English but she could only understand a little bit. Some Beast of Burden in the class pulled the grape flavored blunt from his lips, put down his cough syrup, and stopped rapping just long enough to say ,,Bitch, them is lightrail niggas!,, We all started laughing. Becuase it was so true.

The co-owner of Bline Zogglezine just got kicked out of his apartment the other day. He got a letter from his landlord saying that he was a bad roommate. He is. He never even talks to the sweetheart that he lived with. Rock and Roll.

The California Budget just got passed which means Prop 8 can never be overturned. Yesss.

Sincerely
Garnold Regence Reptile Focal Pokle

No comments: