Friday, May 14, 2010

Dead Great Grandmother

Photobucket

What,s up with the regularity of this blawg? There,s a new boring thing to skim on here every week. It,s become a good indicator of how little I have going on in my life. Well, the frequency and the poor content are both good indicators. The more long-winded, boring stuff I write on here the less interesting stuff I have going on in real life. I have huge swaths of time in my day to sit and agonize about what captivating lie to write on here for the thousands of pining readers. God I am boring.
Photobucket
Loretta Lynn - I Like ,Em Country

I,m not as boring as video games though. I played them a little bit when I was younger but never really got into them Nintendo-Magazine-style. I never had a Nintendo or Sega but my brother had a Sega as well as a Nintendo 64. I remember Golden Eye being pretty great though. I didn,t like it until he figured out that you could put in all of these insane codes that would make everybody green with giant heads and you could have the golden gun so everybody would die in one shot and then just hop to the last level and kill the boss. That was fun. The Tony Hawk game he had was pretty cool. Doing 1260 nose grabs one hundred feet in the air never seemed so attainable. 1080 snowboarding was cool too but he never had that. And there was a wave, what are those called? Those snowmobiles for water. I really can,t remember what they are called. That game was cool though. You could run over dolphins.

Now I have a Nintendo DS that I use to play Super Mario Brothers 3 (III) and the New Super Mario Brothers. Both awesome. Both don,t need that stick to touch the screen. I hate that stick so much. Oh yeah, I used to play DOOM on my dad,s computer when I was younger. On DOS. And Lemmings. If anybody knows if there are any codes for Lemmings let me know because I play that on the DS sometimes and I have a really tough time getting through the level that has Tchaikovsky,s ,,Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy,, playing in it.

No comments: