Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Martin Luther King Junior


Sometimes I wonder if I am going to die soon because so many of my dinners are the same or almost exactly the same. I eat penne pasta very often. I always have a big bag of it at work so that makes up at least two of my dinners each week. The other five to seven dinners (I sometimes have, what I call, second dinner) are often pasta based dishes such as more penne or stir fry. I am almost positive that I only have between six and eight weeks left to live.

I,m sure this feeling would change if I decided to eat human food, but I think we all know that that is not going to happen. Have you even ever tried pasta? It,s really good. It,s also very cheap and that is probably the most important thing. I was just trying to think of what I could do tonight to make sure that I don,t eat pasta for dinner and I think my only other option would be English muffin/mustard sandwiches or rice which is basically tiny little pastas.

The Weeknd - House Of Balloons

So far today I have eaten a bowl of cereal, a sandwich, and a weird packaged Indian-style meal of yellow vomit and spicy fecal balls which were probably some kind of pasta. Those Indian things are cool because they,re only a dollar, but they put a bunch of bay leaves in there and sometimes I accidentally eat one and I don,t want to eat bay leaves. I think I was always taught to take those out of whatever you,re cooking before you serve it because they are more poisonous than snakes or some poisonous lizards. I don,t know.

Well, I just looked up ,,Why do you remove bay leaves?,, on Google and the first thing that comes up is titled Bay leaf - Will it kill you? Obviously the answer is yes. I don,t get why they leave it in the weird gravy soup. Maybe they are still mad about England being jerks to them. That shouldn,t have to effect me though. I didn,t vote for England. Not my president. I wish I was a fifteen year old girl with ugly hair so I could make a patch that says Not My President and put it on my Nightmare Before Christmas backpack.

No comments: