Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Very Grand Canyon

I have such bad allergies right now. I don,t know what,s going on. That,s not true. I know what,s going on. My allergies aren,t even that bad; I,m just a huge, greasy baby who forgot what it,s like to have allergies. I sneeze twice each day and a tiny leaf blows into my eye and I think I,m dying. How quickly I forget what it was like when I first moved into this gust valley full of nothing but pollen and mold. My already weak body was reduced to nothing more than a weepy husk.

I,ve got it good nowadays. Sure, I hate sneezing more than any person should, but that,s my problem. It does,t mean my allergies are that bad. I can still breathe with my mouth closed. I can still taste food. Both of my pockets aren,t stuffed to the bursting point with crusty, yellowed tissues. I should be thanking my lucky starts, but no, I,m complaining and feeling sorry for myself as if I had just been diagnosed with an extremely rare, weird disease that makes my bone marrow produce pee rather than white blood cells or whatever bone marrow produces.
Pascäal - Lamborghini / Apollo
I watched a movie last night for the first time in over one hundred years. I am the only person in the world who still gets DVDs sent to them from Netflix and I have had two of them sitting in my living room for so long that the festive holiday packaging they came dressed in has started to embarrass me to the point of mild insanity. I had two options to cure my madness. I could either toss those red, condescending envelopes in the mail and send them back to the trash factory, or I could watch them and then send them back. If I had picked the former, then they would have won and I would have wasted so much money by letting two DVDs sit in my apartment for four months rent-free. I could,t let that happen. I have to watch them. I have to get my forty-five dollars worth or however much I have spent on Netflix since those were delivered to my filthy home. So I watched one and it was pretty.

It has been overwhelmingly slow at my work this week. It,s great. I,m catching up on all of the important time-wasting stuff that I missed while I was gone on that dumb trip. I have so many articles about macaroni and cheese to read. I have so many videos about eating crickets to watch. As I,m writing this, I,m realizing that the only thing I care about anymore is the consumption of matter as food. It was 4/20 the other day and on that day, all foods were edibles.

No comments: