Sunday, September 4, 2016

More Hands

It,s been so long since I,ve written one of these things that I don,t remember how. It also doesn,t help that I,m using a new computer that doesn,t have anything on it. I got this new computer the other day because it was crazy cheap and even though I don,t need a new computer, I felt like I couldn,t pass up such a sexy, righteous deal. I was right. I couldn,t pass it up.

I never ended up finding a house because some dumb stuff happened, but now stuff is much less dumb. I did get a car a few months ago. I also went on a tour with my Death Cab For Cutie cover band a few months ago. The tour was whatever and my car is whatever. Both were expensive and wasteful.
Shy Layers - Shy Layers
Speaking of things that are expensive and wasteful, I think I,m going to buy an incredibly ridiculous guitar today even though I already have an incredibly ridiculous guitar that I don,t use. I guess I just hate money and myself lately. Whatever. I,m a dumb manager at my work now so I make enough money to care a tiny bit less about it. That,s pretty weird. They should not have made me a manager. Luckily, it requires me to do very little, but I am still technically in charge of two other human beings and that is something that should never be allowed.

It,s not like I take advantage of my position or anything. I just don,t think it should be legal for me to have any power over anybody. That has to be throwing the entire world out of balance in some way. If Trump gets elected, it,s because I am a manager.

My Death Cab For Cutie cover band finished recording an album about a month ago and I immediately started recording my Death Cab For Cutie cover solo project because some benevolent man said that he would pay to have it recorded and mushed into a big plastic circle. That works for me. I wonder if I am going to have to pay spiritual reparations for all of the money and time and energy that people waste on the trash that I make. I guess I,ll deal with that once I,m wiggling in my grave.

No comments: