Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting Married

Photobucket

A good Beast of Burden hung out for a few days. It was nice. She painted our faces and put us in oversized goat robes and took pictures of us. We sent them into a fine publication known as Menstruation Monthly. Hopefully we,ll hear back from them soon. I think it,ll be our big break, you know, into the industry (the meat industry).

It all went by pretty fast. One of the nights we had a feast of vegan lobster. It,s not that the lobster was made of pussy gluten or banana husks, it was raised vegan. It only ever drank soy milk and kombucha. Tis the season.
Photobucket
Charles Ives - Piano Sonata No. 2

I learned some things this weekend.

1) I really like that show that might be called human tetris.
2) I like it when huge crowds of people surround one guy and throw him in the air.
4) I hate movies with ships.
5) I like The Office but not as much as The Office. You know?
6) Look at this.

Yours Sincere,

Ice Queen Simpsons Teeth

No comments: