Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting My Own Place

Photobucket

School is hella over. Today was my last day. It,s been hella lame lately, bunch of finals and stuff. I,m only taking two classes this semester but I still had a hard time. I took Phys 181 - Shape Identification and Art 21 - Color Matching. I had to take both finals today and get up all early and stuff. Hella lamez! The first final was for my color class. We (and by we I mean myself and 6 other kids) had to look at a series of pictures of common objects, things like a car, a boot, two fishes, a man raping another man, coffee, and bong hit and write down what colors we thought they were. I,ve been taking color classes since middle school and I can tell you this test was the hardest. Instead of having just one or two colors for the test, each picture was a different color. It was hard. My shapes class wasn,t any easier. We had to not only identify four different shapes (squares, circles, that kind of stuff) but we had to draw our own. Free hand! It was even harder than colors.
Photobucket
Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians

When I was 7 years old we lived in Allen Park, Michigan. During the frosty season it would get hella cold. Me and my cousin Madison would skate on the frozen goose pond that was near our guy,s shack. Our guy was this little withered colored guy that cleaned our horse,s assholes. I fell in once. It was mid April and the ice was getting pretty thin. There was not a single Beast of Burden around so nobody could hear me screaming. I had to muster the strength to pull myself out. When I finally made it inside I was half dead. Luckily Uncle Doctor was there to revive me. He blew hot air from his mouth into my pee-pee. Uncle Doctor said that I had a pretty bad inner ear infection.

It wasn,t long before my motor skills started going. I couldn,t tie my shoes anymore and doing normal stuff was hella hard. I think thats why it has taken me so long to learn my shapes and stuff. Luckily I was able to get a job at a cool place selling snowboards to hella hot gurls. It allworked out in the end, you know.

From,

Senor Mal Tiempo Salsa Verde

No comments: