Monday, July 20, 2009

My Hair Is Tangled Up In Yours

Photobucket

Last week my fake band played a pizza show. It,s a television show about different kinds of pizza. That night we were called Nate and the La Tones. We played a bunch of Slayer and Cannibal Corpse and Cannabis songs. It was really fun watching all the people leave when we started. It was a weird show because Dick-String had to play with his other band in Chico so we had my dear famous friend fill in. Complete on-stage abortion.
Photobucket
Heavy Heavy Low Low - Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock

Before that horse abortion, I had to spend all my money on these rad pottery classes. Pottery and poetry classes I mean. I got in trouble a few months ago for trying to write poetry on other Beasts of Burden,s pottery. I had to go to court and they said that in order to show that I am serious about pottery, I have to go to these special classes. If I don,t go I,ll lose my pottery license and then I can,t smoke pot anymore. The classes are really expensive so that,s a kick to the boner but whatever, I,ll learn some rad technique.

So now I,m really poor and scruffy. I watched this nutty conspiracy theory movie tonight that taught me that Obama is really a lizard-king that is only pretending to be a human in order to make people his slaves. It,s like payback for that other slavery that happened. I learned that he was born in the Bermuda Triangle and raised by aliens near Area 51. Like the video game. That game is awesome. Whenever I went to arcades I would always play that game and shoot the female army-cops on purpose. I thought it was way more fun killing the people that you were supposed to save rather than the green and red aliens. That is what Obama believes too.

Love,
Have A Turnip Have A Grapefruit

No comments: