Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pecan Pie, Not Chocolate Ganosh

Photobucket

I just finished writing my last paper for my last class for my last college. I just spent thousands of dollars learning stuff about movies that makes me sound like the pretentious know-it-all that I am when I talk about them. Stuff like calling movies ,,Films,, or using the word ,,Cinematography,, instead of picture taker guy. Real jerk words. I majored in watching movies all the time when there were people out there trying to become doctors. I,m realizing all of this stuff as I write it and I now know why people spat on me when I told them what classes I was taking.
Photobucket
White Shit - Sculpted Beef

I guess the moral of it all is that the very last movie I ever watched in a college level film studies program was Josie and the Pussy Cats. I had to go to the Food Bank and drink hard milk because I spent all of my money watching Jo Jo and the Pussy Foots. Thanks a lot everybody.

I,ll be sure to keep you all updated on the great stuff that comes with getting such a highly sought after degree. Stuff like - getting the piece of paper in the mail, giving it to my dad, not making money, being tired, wondering why I didn,t study computers or something. It,ll make for great blogging. Almost as good as this one was. Sorry.

No comments: