Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shopping For Gifts For Friends

Photobucket

I,m at work right now. I just talked to this idiot guy for like 40 minutes. I was just sitting there, minding my own bee,s wax when old tight-fitting-brown-shirt-mom-jeans-gel-hair jerk walked by and started demanding to know stuff about me. Of course I made up some stuff to try to impress him. I told him about how my dad was a professional boxer and how I used to box too until I found religion. Then he started grilling me about what school I was going to and what the school was known for. What does that mean? I just told him that some guy there got beat to death with a bat a few weeks ago and the guy that did it got shot by a cop while I was in class. Actually, thinking about it now, I think he just wanted to know if my school specialized in any field. You know, like a corn field or Fieldy from Korn. After that he started telling me why I should travel.
Photobucket
Sonic Youth - The Destroyed Room

He just kept saying New Zealand over and over. I told him I had heard of New Zealand but he told me I hadn,t. Then he told me I was traveling wrong and that I should wait until I am older with kids to see the states. I told him I couldn,t have kids because I am a fag and penis + penis may = fun but it never = kids. He was bad at math. So I showed him my penis.

I thought that little maneuver would send him running and leave me alone to listen to weirdo French guys play the piano but I was wrong. He left for a few minutes and then came back to ask for something. He noticed some movies we had here and seemed quite interested. All he said was, ,,Do you have any of the American Pie series?,, I apologized profusely and said we didn,t. He walked away and muttered, ,,I knew it was a long shot.,,

Oh yeah, and I think he thinks that Mythbusters is a movie.

No comments: