Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tattoos


I haven,t brushed my teeth in two years. What I mean by that is that I haven,t been to a dentist,s office in two years. That,s not completely true, it will be two years this Thursday. But, I,m going to the dentist that day so it,ll balance out perfectly and they,ll only have to remove my bottom teeth, not all of them. If you don,t go to the dentist for two years they take half of your teeth away as punishment. If you wait more than two years, they take all of your teeth.

I started flossing a week ago. I,ve never done that before and I,ll tell you why - because it is awful. It is one of the least fun things I have tried to do regularly and voluntarily. Blood gets everywhere. My hands and mouth and torso are almost completely covered in blood by the end of it. I almost wrote ,,blog,, instead of ,,blood,,.

Ekkehard Ehlers - A Life Without Fear

My teeth are really jammed together because I never got braces like most white kids did. I don,t know why. One of my front teeth clearly overlaps the other. It,s like they,re hugging. Maybe everybody thought that my hugging teeth were adorable and that,s why I never got them fixed. Now I have to live with the consequences. I,m hoping that if I floss vigorously enough at sharp right angles I will be able to slowly pull my front teeth from their loving embrace and I will look like a human being for the first time since I was a dumb baby without any teeth.

I should really look up if self dental surgery is cool and find out some tricks, tips, and shortcuts. I don,t want to look like this forever. I,m already hurting myself everyday with floss so I might as well go all the way and pull my teeth into whatever position I want them. Maybe I,m getting ahead of myself. I,m sure the dentist will tell me that I need all new teeth anyway. Then I,ll be able to get them however I want. I,ll get rap teeth.

No comments: