Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wet Socks

There are so many blind people at my work right now. I,m at my work too, but I,m not blind. Usually when I,m at work writing about people I have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure they,re not around. That,s a ridiculous precaution to take. There is no way anybody would look at what I am writing. I guess the bottom line is that I keep doing that even though I don,t have to. One of the blind guys looks like Kid Rock. I wonder if people have told him that before. I can hear people smashing cups in the kitchen.

I generally feel kind of bad when I look at girls because it,s not that cool to look at a girl and sometimes think, ,,I bet she looks cool with less clothes on,,, but I feel even worse doing that to blind girls. Two girls here are kind of cute and very blind and I feel like I,m taking advantage of them. I don,t know if that feeling is warranted. Maybe I should feel that way when I look at anybody. I,m sure it doesn,t feel good to have some weird ghoul look at you. It might actually be better that they don,t know that I,m doing it. This is the craziest rambling I,ve ever done. I am just continually changing my mind about a subject that doesn,t matter and is uninteresting to everybody including myself.
Colin F - Raw Dawgin
Some of the blind people wanted to watch a movie. I didn,t know what that meant. Apparently it means that they wanted to watch The Social Network. That movie was made especially for blind people. It,s extremely bright and loud and a narrator describes every scene in exquisite detail. I thought that was very cool of Facebook. I think that movie is about Facebook. I haven,t seen it. I haven,t watched a movie in a while. Last night I slept through a really bad episode of a show about some nutcase who was sad because some relative of his killed some people four hundred years ago. That doesn,t count as a movie though. That,s what I learned in college. Episodes of television shows aren,t movies. 

No comments: