Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not Busy

I wonder if people make trips to New York City to celebrate September eleventh. They probably do. People probably spend a lot of money to fly there so they can go to the place where those buildings were and act bummed and then eat at Red Lobster and fly home and tell everybody about it. I wonder how many photo albums there are on the internet that are named things like ,,My trip to NYC to mourn 9/11,, or ,,I hate those Iraqis they suck :(,, or ,,My trip to honor the heroes.,, I bet almost half of every online photo album has one of those three names.

The way I am celebrating the lives of all of those people that got smashed to death by planes and buildings is by working today and wondering if I am getting paid time and a half. Does the mail get delivered today? How much of a holiday is this? I don,t think you,re supposed to ask that stuff because it might make it seem like a fake holiday if somebody admits out loud that the mail still gets delivered. Then the terrorists really will have won.
Milk Party - Dos Leches
I can barely remember what happened on September eleventh. I was fourteen. I remember watching television in the library at school. It was my first year of high school and I thought it was awesome that classes basically stopped and nobody did any work that day. I thought high school was going to be awesome. I was right. Nobody did any work and everybody graduated.

When I was in middle school people figured out that making bomb threats would shut the school down and nobody would have to do any work so that happened a lot for a while. I think people were calling them in from the pay phone that was at the school. That,s pretty gutsy. I think I only knew one kid with a cellular phone.

Another time part of the school got burnt because a kid dropped his bong in a field. I don,t know if he got in trouble for that. I think he kept going to school with me. There are no repercussions for doing drugs and accidentally burning a big field. That,s what I learned in school. Also, peer pressure isn,t real and kids have sex when they,re really young and it,s gross.

No comments: