Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Dad

I think the only purpose this thing serves is a record of when I am sick. I feel kind of sick right now. I,ll go through all of the stuff I have written at that beginning of next year and see how often I was ill and I,ll make a chart. That,ll be nice. Then I,ll post it somewhere; maybe at work. Then I,ll get a B+ on it. Then I,ll be satisfied.

I went camping the other day. It was nice and cold there. I locked my keys in my car and had to call somebody to break into it for me for the first time in my life. That was weird. It was especially weird because I was at a campground that was a small strip of land surrounded by ocean on both sides. I wish the guy would have come on a row boat. He came in a dumb tow truck. He was very uncreative. He was also very sweaty and fat.
Young Waves - We Grew Up EP
When I was sleeping there, I heard skunks outside of the tent fighting over a bag of hamburger buns. That was nice. Also, a bird tried to open the tent at one point. I think the campground owners have trained them to do that and steal people,s wallets. It walked up to the tent and bit the zipper and tried to unzip it for a second. It was lazy though so it didn,t put too much effort into it. I wanted to catch a bird and eat it. What happens if you boil a whole bird?

No comments: