Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cross Your Fingers

I recently started making my own bread. It,s pretty crazy and awesome. It takes forever because you have to wait for the dough to fart a lot and it makes my apartment really hot because I have to cook it at a million degrees, but it,s totally worth it. It,s so cheap and tasty and cool. It makes me feel like a real human.

There are only two downsides to making and eating my own delicious bread. One is that I don,t have a Dutch oven so I cook it in a big, cheap soup pot that apparently is not made to withstand such extreme temperatures. The pot is slowly turning more and more brown each time I use it. Soon it will start releasing toxic fumes in the oven and it will imbue an extremely potent poison into the cooking dough. I will die.
Matt Dotson - Revolution/Circumvention
The other downside is that I have been eating so much crusty bread lately that my mouth looks like I have been eating teeth. It is so cut up right now. Its horrible. I can only eat soft stuff or my eyes start crying. I tried to eat crackers yesterday and I only got through three of them before I had to call it quits. That,s so embarrassing. I,m glad nobody saw that and I,m glad that nobody is reading this.

No comments: