Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Eating Hot Dogs

Last night at work, some guy wearing all white climbed through a window. That was pretty wacky. He was hanging out for a while and eventually I told him he had to leave. He didn,t leave so I told him again and again and he finally left. A few minutes later, somebody came and told me that somebody just climbed through a window downstairs. I went down there to see what was up and the all white dude saw me and sort of ducked away. I told him to come upstairs and he did and the police got called and he took off.

That,s the normal part of the story. Then a cop came and I told him what happened and what the dude looked like and he said that it would probably be easy to find him. He didn,t find him, though. He didn,t find him at all because an hour later the all white guy came back. It was nuts. It was like he didn,t realize that he had just broken into a building and had the cops called on him.
Sean McCann - Music For Private Ensemble
I asked him to hang out for a bit while I made some calls to see if it was cool if he stayed. I called the police and he just sat in a chair like an idiot until they finally arrived. I told them what was up and they took the dude outside to talk to him. He was getting pretty weird and antsy by that time. I was guessing that maybe he had drugs on him or something illegal, but I didn,t care. I had been at work for over eight hours at that point and I was tired of this dude making me work while I was at work.

I was packing up my stuff to finally leave when I heard the front gate slam and somebody yell a couple of times. They weren,t yelling words. They were yelling noises. I looked outside to see what happened and the cops had the dude on the ground. Maybe he tried to run or something. He was a thin guy. He was probably a good runner. Maybe he tried to jump the gate and smashed into it instead and then the police just laid on him for a minute and put him in their car. The strangest part of all of it was that his ,,mother,, called today and asked if it would be alright if he stayed here tonight.

No comments: