Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stand Up Straight

I never had a crush on a cartoon character when I was younger, but I think that is a pretty normal thing to do. I,m sure in elementary and middle school, kids were getting their hearts broken when characters in their favorite cartoon liked other cartoon characters. I,m sure there is a cutoff point when having feelings for fictional animated characters becomes too much. I would say that being older than fifteen and feeling that way is probably pretty weird.

People my age still do it, though. There is an entire nation dedicated to profiting from the idea that cartoons are worthy of sexual and emotional feelings. It,s called Japan. They make cartoons with boobs all the time and people eat that up. I don,t get it. All of the boobs are always wet and perfectly spherical. That,s not how boobs are. Maybe that,s the point. They are weird looking and the people that like that are into it so much because they have no idea that those boobs look weird. They,ve never seen a real boob. They were raised on the fake stuff. Their mothers fed them animated milk when they were babies.
Zapp - II
I remember I once asked this guy that I knew if he had ever masturbated while looking at the tattoo on his arm of a topless lady and he told me that he had. I think that takes guts. It takes guts to do it and it takes guts to proudly admit it to somebody. I respect anybody who can look down at their own forearm and reach orgasm. I wonder if his tattoo was on the arm he used to help himself. It would probably be better if it was. It would look like she was sensually wiggling. I bet that would help.

No comments: