Sunday, January 11, 2015

Making Breakfast

My Death Cab For Cutie cover band is playing a show tonight. We don,t really do that anymore. We haven,t played our trash in front of people in months. I guess tonight won,t really count, though. I,m sure that nobody is going to be there. It,s a Sunday and it,s kind of cold and nobody cares about covers of Death Cab For Cutie songs so it makes sense that it,ll be an empty room.

That,s alright. That,s what we,re used to. That,s our comfort zone. I sort of feel bad for the other bands from out of town that are playing with us because nobody is going to be there, but that,s what they get for asking us to set up a show. Nobody cares so nobody comes. Use your brains, guys. Ask a real band to play with you, not us. There, now I don,t feel bad at all anymore.
Lapalux - Nostalchic
I went clothes shopping the other day. That was pretty strange. Nothing strange happened, but it was just strange that I went out and bought clothes. I almost never do that. I genuinely can,t remember the last time I did that. Actually, that,s not totally true. At the beginning of every year, I usually buy a bag of socks and a bag of white shirts. They last one year so that,s why I do it annually. It,s a right of passage. It shows me that I,m not growing because I always buy the same size shirts every year.

No comments: