Sunday, March 8, 2015

Still

Daylight savings time is so weird and stupid. I hate time traveling, but if I have to time travel, I definitely want to be awake for it and that is just not possible when it takes place at two in the morning. There is no way I am going to stay awake for that. It was very inconsiderate of the founding fathers or whoever invented time travel to set it up so it happens so late. They were a bunch of rude jerks.

I also don,t like that it means that I am confused for several hours after I wake up following the time change. I don,t know what day it is. I don,t remember if I changed the time on my clocks. Everything looks a little dimmer. I hear a ringing in my left ear. I feel really, really hungry. It,s not a great combination and it,s all the time,s fault.
David Borden - Music For Amplified Keyboard Instruments
If it were up to me, I would eliminate daylight savings time and if I caught anybody practicing time travel in private, they would be sentenced to life in prison. There wouldn,t be a trial or anything. They would go straight from their living room to their cell. Things would not be great if I were in charge. People would get sick of it very quickly and I would surely be killed in some sort of square. Maybe I would be executed in the quad at a community college.

No comments: