Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pregnant

Photobucket
I have been so into Japanese stuff lately. When I work nights I have to just sit in a chair next to a computer for eight hours. Sometimes I read stuff but most of the time I am listening to music and looking at blawgs that are free of content and full of anime and pokemon references that I don,t understand. Oh, and sometimes I dump out a two paragraph long lie that I call homework and turn in to a rad teacher that is somehow letting me get a degree that I,ll never use.

But all this Japanese stuff is so rad. I look at all these Japanese pictures all day that I don,t get. Then I listen to Japanese music. Then I want a Japanese camera. And I even have a Japanese friend now.
Photobucket
Guitar Wolf - Planet Of The Wolves

It was all fun and cute cartoons with small smile-mouths for a while but now I,m getting worried. I called up my family doctor and told him what I,ve been up to and you know what he said? That old internment camp alumni said that I have yellow fever. Whoobs!

So now I,ve just been monitoring my intake of sneaky sausage plates and rice krispies. The good doctor said I should be healthy as a worn-torn country covered in American CDs with better technology than anybody else in no time. Also, as part of my treatment I had to go to a fancy Chinese restaurant last night and only leave a forty-nine cent tip. Who put peepee in who,s coke now?

I just talked to Jerry Hsu and he said he,s switching to Japanese. Take that!

No comments: