Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dark Arch

Photobucket

So I,m going to treat this old Bline here like my own personal Yeehaw Answers and ask, Can you trick yourself into having food poisoning? I think I,m doing it. Last night I made myself some noods and decided instead of using plain old Greek,s blood (olive oil) I would use this jar of almost-empty sauce that was in the fridge. Now, I knew it had been there for quite some time, perhaps open for over a month. But the sell by date was clearly September 11th of last year which I took as a good sign.

There were some fun looking white spots around the inside brim of the jar but like any good sport I figured that giving them a good strong wipe with a slightly used/wet coffee filter would eliminate any chance of me dying from ingesting the poisonous mushrooms that may have once grown there. I also added a good bit of olive oil because in my head, that has some disinfecting or sanitizing properties.
Photobucket
Tenniscoats - Tan-Tan Therapy

The dinner wasn,t great but whatever. It probably had to do with the fact that I kept telling myself that I was going to get really sick from eating that terrorist sauce. Now, nearly 15 hours later, my guts keep trying to give me the wiggle. I,m constantly drinking water with the hope that it will weigh down the puke so that it won,t be able to make the trip back up to greet the new world.

So if anybody knows if I,m going to die or if it is just me being weird and tricking myself into dying then let me know.

No comments: