Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Simpsons

Photobucket

I signed up for three classes at a sloppy community college the other day. They started this week but I only went to two of them because the first one was on the king of Africa,s birthday. I was pretty excited about them because I only had to pay five dollars to go and that,s just about as much as a Big Mac meal at McDonald,s and I love those.

So this morning I dropped all those Big Mac classes because the teacher and other kids in the class were really strange. The teacher kept talking about how we had to act like it was 1864. He said it over and over and over. To a room full of black people. Call me a racist, but I,m pretty sure that 1864 was before the Civil War was over and those shiny black faces would have been property rather than paying customers at a learning institution. I think he was hoping that none of them knew they datez ,n stuff.
Photobucket
Efterklang - Magic Chairs

He then said that immigrants must assimilate in order to live in his country by law. Actually, he said assimulate and then told us that we didn,t know what that word meant and gave us the definition of the word autofellatio. It was weird. He told all the French people to quit acting French and all the Mexicans that they Mexican,t act like themselves anymore.

Then I left and wondered what he would have told all those black faces if we would have had class last Monday. Probably the same thing but with more Michael Richards stand up impersonations.

No comments: