Saturday, September 11, 2010

Out Of Money

Photobucket

Guess what day it is.

The other night my joke band played a cool-goth-graveyard show. It was cool because I got to see a good band play. There was nothing cool about us or the abortion we made those bored kids watch. There were a ton of people there. All of them actively didn,t like us. People wouldn,t even take the free stuff we offered. It was a pretty standard night overall.

The good band was good though. All the bored kids were there to watch them play. I almost felt bad that they showed up so early and had no choice but to at least be near the building while we ,,played,,. I was surprised that there were not more gothers at the show. The cemetery was right across the street and it was so dark outside.
Photobucket
Tera Melos - Frozen Zoo 7 inch

I see nine eleven as just another Thanksgiving. But, I mean, I'm thankful that that happened, not like I,m thankful my dad loves me and buys me stuff. It is such a tiny fraction of what America deserves. I wish every building was smashed into by a plane that day. And I wish it would happen every year on the same day. I wish I was on that plane when it cut through that dumb tower. Actually, it would have been cooler to be in the building but not die when the plane hit. I would have run around and went nuts in there and beat up all of the prettiest girls that I worked with and just tossed them out the windows. Then, after I was winded from all of the tossing, I would have run as fast as I could and try to jump to another building; smashing through the windows and ruining that conference room.

That tower wasn,t even that cool. Have you ever even seen the Eiffel Tower or the pyramids or anything. Those should have been blown up too. As soon as I,m rich enough to afford a million planes I,m going to crash them into the pyramids so I can die like a true Egyptian prince.

No comments: