Saturday, September 4, 2010

Greg Ginn

Photobucket

I,ve got to start doing stuff. I have nothing to write about on here for nobody to read. The only thing that has ,,happened,, is that two gigantic pigs moved into the apartment above mine. They spend all day smashing around up there and it sounds like a monster truck show made out of meat. It,s horrible. It,s a brother/sister combo and as far as I can tell, they are both monstrous.

I,ve only seen the brother for a minute but he looked like the guy from one of the American Idols; the fat guy. I,m not going to look up his fat name. My roommate saw the sis and said he thought it was that movie Precious; the fat one. So they,re both fat and I heard one of them fart through the ceiling the other day. It was faint but it sure was a fart.
Photobucket
Squarepusher - Numbers Lucent

They also brought a huge black safe with them. But, it,s made out of lead or something and they couldn,t carry it up the stairs so it,s just sitting in the dead plants out front. It,s probably filled with their precious insulin which they use as a topping on pancakes. Just makin, fun of diabetes, that,s all.

I remember I was at this really cool summer bbq party a few years ago and I saw some dude shooting up and I was so excited because it was the first time I had ever seen that and he was just doing it outside on the sidewalk where we were all sitting. It was so great. But a few minutes later I heard him say something about insulin and I got really bummed out and I left. I figure, if people aren't going to possibly overdose in front of me on the sidewalk then it isn,t worth my time.

No comments: