Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Timed Anal Sex

Photobucket

I just checked and I wrote an article on here about Weed Day exactly one year ago because it,s Weed Day today. Now I don,t know what to write about. I did a pretty good job covering all of the major topics of this special day - The history, the politics, the controversy, the culture, the costumes etc. I highly suggest that you all go read that inspiring bit of literature right now.

My roommate is looking for a job right now and might have some mandatory drug tests coming up so he can,t rip the bubbler as hard as he should today. He loves to bub and I don,t blame him. Actually, I don,t think he grubs the bub as much as he used to. I don,t even think he knows what a bubbler is. He,s in new band now and the singer is straight edge so I don,t think he is allowed to even talk about that stuff anymore.
Photobucket
Secret Mommy - The Mall

Yesterday morning I woke up early to drive to a hospital to sit in a room with old men and talk about testicles and sperm. It was alright. It reminded me a lot of being in college. Not so much the topics, but the people in there were exactly like the people I had in every one of my classes. The worst guy was the know-it-all hunchback. We had to sign in when we got there and his name was the first on the list because he had arrived twenty minutes before anybody else. He mentioned that he was a dentist a few times during the hour that we were in there and he even wrote Dr. on the sign in sheet. I understand that he probably paid a lot of money to learn how to look down girls, throats and feel them up when they are unconscious but he doesn,t need to brag about it so much.

There was also a bizarre amount of laughter when the word ,,penis,, was said by the instructor. I was the youngest person there by at least ten or fifteen years. I was pretty embarrassed to have been there by the end of the hour. That horrible dentist kept underlining everything he read which completely negated the act of underlining something that he thought was important. I really hated that guy. I hope when he gets surgery they mess up and he dies.

1 comment:

Anniee451 said...

Hehe, good stuff. I can't stand watching people who either underline or highlight every single line they read in a book - it's like vandalism or something - cut it the f*** out! I always want to scream. Who taught them such miserable habits?

Happy weed day.