Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New New New


I went to a show last night to watch some Japanese people play music. It was at a fancy bar that I don,t like because it,s always full of people who are at a fancy bar. It,s also sort of expensive to go there and I don,t like doing that sort of thing. It was worth it though. The people playing sure were Japanese and that,s what I payed top dollar to see. The singer wore very tall shoes.

There was an old guy there who kept smashing into people. He would alternate between purposefully running into people around him and doing weird dances that I think he copied from the Austin Powers film series. He had a nice head of grey hair and looked like the uncle that always tried to embarrass you in front of your friends but would also buy you alcohol when you were fifteen so you put up with him.

Dying Hero/So Stressed - A Significant Figure

I don,t think he came with anybody. He was just there supporting the scene. He could have been there because his nephew couldn,t go because it was a twenty one and up show so he went to pass on a message to those four Japanese people. That,s probably the most realistic reason why he was there. It doesn,t really explain the strange dancing but I can,t tie up every loose end every time I see an old guy smashing into/hugging a bunch of weird smelling, ugly punker kids. He was probably a nice guy though. He did do his fair share of hugging which is rarely seen at cool guy shows like this was. That was sweet of him.

I looked at a blog about fly fishing for a long time the other day and since then my sleep schedule has been off. I am very tired but I shouldn,t be.

No comments: