Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MIDI


I wonder what the most personal thing I have ever written on here is. I don't know that I've ever even given my name. There is a name at the bottom of every one of these, but that could be fake for all you know. Maybe I,ve written really personal stuff on here thinking that anybody that reads this won,t ever know who I am. I don,t remember. I could put my address and phone number and social security number and credit card number and blood type on here and it wouldn,t matter because nobody would ever see it.

Every so often I,ll look at the ,,Stats,, for this website. It shows me what people search to find it and what countries people live in and probably other stuff but I don,t know how to use anything. Let,s have a look and see if I have good stats this year. I need to get my average up from last year. I want a trading card with my weird face on it that has my website stats on the back.
Taxi Taxi! - Still Standing At Your Back Door

Well, I was right. Nobody really looks at this. I,m talking to myself. There is a graph and it,s all very minor peaks and troughs and then there is a huge spike in an hour where it got a bunch of views. That was probably me. I don,t know. I wonder if this is uninteresting to read as it is to write.

Some of the words people have searched to find Bline are pretty good. The big ones this week were Menstruation Sex, Thongs And Bongs, Bongs And Thongs, Horse Pictures With Bible Verse, and Women Punching Each Other. Those all make sense to me. All of those things are cornerstones in my writing. They are themes that have come up time and time again for me. I deal a lot with those issues. Horse Picture With Bible Verse is a good thing to search on the internet.

No comments: