Monday, August 20, 2012

Eating Out Of A Bowl

I think this is going to be one of those days where I don,t have anything to write but I still feel compelled to write something on here because I,m stupid. Last week was like that, but so much so that I didn,t even bother. It doesn,t matter. Everything I have ever written on here doesn,t matter. I don,t even look back through these things after I have written them to feel nostalgic or to remember what was going on in my life at a certain time. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn,t be able to because the stuff I write on here is either lies or so menial that I would never remember it happening.

I went to the mall the other day for the first time in a long time and had to stop myself from yelling stuff. That felt weird. I had overwhelming urges to be rude to strangers. I wanted to tell people that they were ugly and their hair looked dumb. I wanted an employee to ask me if I needed anything so I could ignore them or give them a mean look. I didn,t though. Most of the people looked stronger and richer than me.
Hot Chip - Coming On Strong
I spent a lot of money. I spent a lot of money for me. Normal people probably spend way more when they buy things. I don,t buy things though. I bought two things that day. Now I have two more things. I got rid of several things recently so I,m trying to recoup my losses. I live on a tiny boat so I try to always have the same amount of stuff on there so it stays balanced. That,s what they did in the olden days and that,s what I do now.

There was a store in the mall that had furniture that millionaire women would buy. I sat in there for a while and looked at a whiteboard calendar on the wall. Next to the calendar there were several horse-related pictures. Some of them were pictures of horses while others were horse components and schematics. Before I left the millionaire women,s store I wrote on the whiteboard calendar, ,,Horse photography class,, on one of the days in the middle of the month. 

No comments: