Monday, August 27, 2012

Wash

I have been watching a lot of bizarre television lately. I just spelled both ,,Television,, and ,,Lately,, incorrectly. It,s probably from watching so much bizarre television lately. I have split my television watching between a weird, unfunny, strange Korean drama about a girl whose name might be Pasta who is verbally and emotionally assaulted while working in a kitchen and a show about black girls screaming. I,m not sure which one is less rewarding to watch, but I do know that I have spent way too much time watching them in the past week.

The Korean show is nuts and it keeps playing the same song over and over and the girl named Pasta always talks like a fat baby with a mouth full of stewed apples. I think I hate her. The show does make me want to eat pasta though, so that,s a plus, I guess. I don,t know any of the character,s names or the story line or anything and I have watched several episodes. All I know is that there is one fat Asian girl in it and she,s not even pretty so it,s a complete waste. Also, one guy talks with a lisp.
Son Of A Bricklayer - Moose Without Antlers
The show about black girls screaming is also nuts. For the past few years I have thought that someday I would want to date or at least hang out with a gnarly club girl chicken head who got drunk and fought other girls and wore really bad outfits all the time. After watching this show, I don,t know if I would be physically capable of handling that. It,s not like any crazy chicken head would ever want to hang out with me, but if one accidentally did, I don,t know if I could stand up to the extreme volume. They scream so much and repeat short phrases over and over. It,s like somebody sneezing words repeatedly and it makes me feel sick. I also think that they would hit me and any girl could beat me up so that wouldn,t be a good deal.

I,m not saying that I have taken dating a chicken head off of my list of ways to punish myself before I die, I just think that if it happens, it will be the reason that I die. That would be a cool way to go out though. She would love me a lot and feel bad about yelling at me to death so she would make me a leopard print tombstone that would say something like, ,,yous a bitch but imma miss u.,, It would probably also have a picture of her looking sassy and holding a glass of alcohol and it would have her phone number somewhere on it.

No comments: