Monday, August 6, 2012

Stop Saying That

Today is my tenth day of being at work in a row. That,s a lot of days even though I don,t work very hard. I have had to spend at least eight hours here each of those days. I,m going nuts. It,s making me like people that come here even less than I already did. I was supposed to work tomorrow as well but I think my boss could sense the violent rage silently building inside of me and he decided it would be a better idea to let me not work one day than to deal with me catching a bird and boiling it in front of a bunch of people or something.

These last ten days have been extra weird. A bunch of robberies have happened. I think I may have dreamt some of them, but I,m pretty sure at least a few were real. Some guy came and stole some people,s stuff one night and then came back a few days later and stole a ton of money. Maybe it was me. I don,t think it was, but the days are blending together and my eyes have been bad recently. I can,t trust my senses right now. I hope the police aren,t reading this. I wonder how many times I,ve written that sentence on here.
Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Alone In San Francsico
There were a bunch of fruit flies in my apartment the other day because I hadn,t been home enough to notice that my trash was gross. I killed them all. I bet I swallowed some. I hope I did. I should have kept a small, cool light in my mouth while I was sleeping so they would be attracted to me and I could have breathed them in. I want them to die in a lung.

I,m having a lot of trouble writing this right now. I keep spelling everything even more wrong than usual. I,m really losing my mind. I can,t see anything far away. Everything smells like sour milk. I cut open a tomato today and it was full of vines and it scared me. I,m tired all the time. My throat feels weird. I keep going deaf in one ear for short periods of time. I won,t be surprised if I wake up dead soon.

No comments: