Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fix Your Throat

It,s time to elect a president. I did my part by not registering to vote ever. I figure it is the same as me getting a vasectomy - I am doing the entire world a huge favor by not being able to spread anything about me. I do hope a lot of people vote for me though. I bet if at least one hundred people vote for me, I,ll get a ribbon or prize or something. I would be fine with that. I would hang it next to my homecoming award. I won homecoming king when I was in high school and didn,t go to the game or dance or assembly. That,s how I celebrated my rule as king.

I,m not registered to vote, but I just had to register on a bizarre blogging website for people whole like to travel. My boss said that everybody had to do it. He said to ,,have fun,, with it so I put the ugliest picture of myself on there and filled out all of my information with insane stuff.

You have to have motto on there so I put the lyrics to TLC,s hit song ,,Waterfalls.,, You also have to provide very uninteresting information about yourself like your favorite airport (Pittsburgh Steelers) and the last place you traveled (THE LAKE). I also had to fill out an About Me section so I wrote this.
The Rentals - Return Of The Rentals
,,oh boy i never kno what to say with these stuff. ahhah. its crazy. i dunno i just like travel. i love to visit the exquisite place and see new people of all types and kinds. ahhahaa. i just dunno. its so fun. i cant ge tenoguh of it most times i just wanna be out their and experience the world for the with new eyes. im just youre normal guy for most part. i love to eat and swim and dancing. im in my twenies but i wont say how old cuz im geting older hahaah. im a big goof at heart and i love swiming. i love a good joke and me favorite m ovie is south park moive.

if it was up to me i would see it all the whole world and everthing inbetween it all. i love me firneds like family and music is my life. i wish txting was free oh well i guess it is because i dont pay for it hhhaa. i like to lonboard when i get chances if i can and i love to swime. the ocean is so majestic if yo think about it. im just average. i dont really like school that much but whateve. it s all good. just have fun an dbe yourslef while you can. :),,

No comments: