Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All Of It

I keep forgetting to buy tortillas at the store and I hate myself because of it. I,ve been grocery shopping twice in the past three days. The first time I forgot to get them and I blame that on it being really late and I was super tired and I bought a ton of other stuff and forgot my list. I make shopping lists because I am a mother from the fifties. The second time I went specifically to get tortillas and two other things. I got the other things and then bought cereal instead of tortillas because I am an idiot.

Cereal is better than tortillas, but I need tortillas to make quesadillas which are a cornerstone of my food pyramid. My food pyramid consists of:

Beige foods - Potatoes, quesadillas, bread, noodles, cereal
Wet foods - Water, orange juice, fake milk in cereal, sauces
Frozen foods - Pizza, Capri Suns, tiny chickens, peas
Real foods - Soups, sandwiches, fried stuff, leaves, eggs
Meat Mist - Smut LP
Quesadillas are a very important part, but I am kind of glad that I couldn,t make one today. Because of my inability to perform extremely simple tasks, I didn,t have all of the ingredients to make that simple Mexican treat. Instead, I made a grilled cheese which was completely out of control and rad. It might be the best grilled cheese that I have ever had. I,m not sure. I have to decide if I actually consider it a grilled cheese or not. It had too many ingredients to be a simple grilled cheese. It may have to be moved to the standard sandwich category.

It was two big breads and several cheddar cheeses and the not-moldy half of a tomato and most of a chipotle sausage. It was pretty nuts. Everything came together really well. I put a bunch of salt and pepper on the outside of the bread and that changed the game. Damn, this is maybe the most boring, unfunny thing I have ever written on here. I didn,t even drop it on the floor before I could eat it or anything. I just made a good sandwich and ate it by myself.

No comments: