Saturday, March 9, 2013

Socks

My friend taught me to not be an idiot. He read that thing I wrote about being stupid and showed me how to fix it. It took me less than a minute. I have been bothered by that stupid thing for years and I could have easily fixed it myself if I would have tired. Thanks, buddy. You made me less stupid. That is probably the greatest gift in the world.

I feel like I am getting way worse at typing. I type so many things wrong. It,s not even just spelling either. I have always been very bad with spelling and I have come to accept that. Automatic spell check has helped me a lot. For example, I just typed ,,spellcheck,, at first because for some reason I thought that that made sense as the correct spelling. Luckily, that little, wiggly, red worm popped up under the word and criticized my poor spelling. Thanks, worm. You made me less stupid. That is probably the greatest gift in the world.
Cherub - Mom & Dad
The typing is the real issue, though. My new computer has very shallow, weak keys and I have very shallow,inappropriate, cocky,  weak wrists and fingers so apparently I don,t press them hard enough to register a lot of the time. This means that a lot of words I write are missing letters. I guess I also have really bad aim because inappropriate letters keep showing up in words. I think I,m getting too cocky. I act too cool to look at the keyboard anymore. I know that I never payed attention to typing lessons in elementary school so I don,t deserve to not look at what I,m typing. I also only type with four fingers rather than the standard eight.

I am at work right now and I just got finished throwing away a bag of puke. Two ugly guys got drunk here last night and thrashed their room and puked in the garbage can. They also ripped a big metal grate off of a window frame and went out on the roof and probably puked more. I didn,t look. I didn,t care. It will probably rain soon and wash the roof puke away before the crows find it and make a nest there. That,s the last thing I need - puke hungry roosting crows.

No comments: