Sunday, March 31, 2013

If You Ask Me

Today is Easter. Usually it would mean that I was going to eat a bunch of tasty food tonight, but now that I am a lonely grown up, I don,t think that is going to happen. Here is what I think I will do to celebrate Easter today. I,ll try to keep it as fun and realistic as possible.

I am going to wake up late. I am going to wake so late that I don,t have time to shower or anything so I feel gross and kind of sticky all day at work because I didn,t take a shower last night before I went to bed because I went to show that was really far away from my house and saw a guy wearing one of those gay, leather riding caps and a long underwear shirt fling his greasy, curled hair all over the place until really late at night. (I did wake up late so I,m doing pretty well at predicting the future so far even though that,s the past.)
Tera Melos - X,ed Out
Then work is going to go really slow because I didn,t get enough sleep last night or the night before and I am going to be thinking about how much I would like to be asleep but can,t. Then maybe I,ll spill something on myself. Then, in eight hours, I,ll go home and be hungry because I didn,t eat breakfast and I will want to eat some food but will be too lazy/stupid/tired/out of food to make any so I,ll take a nap instead of give my body the fuel that it requires to function.

The nap should only be for an hour or maybe two, but I,ll end up sleeping five hours and it will ruin my night sleep and I,ll wake up feeling confused and angry about what just happened. Then I will prepare a very sad, disgusting meal consisting of some type of wholesale cheese and boiled matter. Then I will use my computer in front of the television while the television is on, but I won,t be watching it. I just like my utility bills to be a little higher. Then, when it,s one in the morning, I will go to sleep and probably pee the bed.

No comments: