Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thinking Of Names

I have a calendar full of pictures of Canadian golf courses in my kitchen. I picked the Canadian golf course one because it was really cheap and it wasn,t pictures of cars or people skiing. I cannot believe that ,,skiing,, is a real word. Two dotted letters in a row is out of control. It should be spelled ,,skeeing.,, Then you get three vowels in a row which is kind of rare and nice. I used to try and think of words with a lot of consonants in a row. I did that for years. The most I ever got was five in a row. I,m not going to tell you what the word is, though. You have to figure it out yourself.
Sam Amidon - Bright Sunny South
My calendar is usually empty. I never have things to do. This month is weird and I have stuff written in a ton of the boxes. I don,t like it. Some of the things are cool, but most of them are dumb. The dumb things include stuff like going to work on my day off and the last day I have to clean my old apartment and getting up early. The cool things include hopefully getting money and going to a place to listen to music for two hours to get paid for it.

It isn,t a concert. Those usually are not cool. This might not be cool either, but I am get thirty dollars an hour for it. I have to go sit in a room and listen to music and say if I like it or not. An idiot called me and asked me if I listened to the radio and I lied and told him that I did and he said that since I am such a good listener, I could go listen to bad rock music and say that I don,t like it. It,s a product testing thing, I think. I am going to say that I love all the songs so they will invite me back every day. That,s my new job. This year is bringing about a lot of neat changes. First I was hospitalized for an internal rash and now this.

No comments: