Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Getting Caught

I really, really need to stop buying cereal that has raisins in it. I don,t even like raisins. I just buy it because it,s usually one of the cheaper ones and it weighs a lot. That,s how I play the game. I look at the prices and I look at the weights. Most people just compare prices. They,re amateurs. They,re stupid amateurs. I,m not a kid. I know how important weight is in the cereal game.

The real reason I need to stop buying that kind of cereal is because it makes my farts way too foul. I can,t take it and I know that nobody around me can either. It,s inconsiderate of me. I don,t want to be an inconsiderate person. I like caring for/about my friends. I don,t want to put them through that sort of torture all the time. I only want to do it sometimes. I don,t want my overwhelmingly bad farts to lose their novelty and just be a never-ending barrage of pure odium. Farts should be lighthearted.
William Basinski - A Red Score In Tile
Luckily, I went to the store today and saw that they had my favorite cereal on sale. Its, usually really expensive and it still kind of was, but it being less than four dollars is good enough for me. It doesn,t have raisins in it. It barely has flavor. That,s why I like it. It,s plain and bland, just like me. If I were a cereal, I would be a much cheaper, knockoff version of that cereal. If they made shallot cereal, I would eat it every day.

No comments: