Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Long Coat

I,m pretending to be a real man and I,m letting my face hair grow. I don,t know how long it will last. It probably won,t be that long. That,s why I say ,,pretending,, to be a man. I can,t even handle a couple of soft, delicate hairs touching my cheeks. I can,t handle waking up from a black, dreamless sleep with my beard filled with drool as if it were a terrible, coarse sponge.

I,m glad that I can grow a beard, though. A lot of people can,t. Most people in the world can,t. The only thing that is weird and wimpy about my beard is that hair doesn,t really grow in the area right under my bottom lip. I don,t get it. I,m thankful that it,s not a patchy, Johnny Depp beard, but that little area should fill in with the rest of my face. It grows plenty high, but it refuses to grow low.
Dreamdecay - N V N V N V LP
I keep looking at myself in the mirror and thinking, ,,I still can,t grow hair under my bottom lip. Maybe it,ll start coming in during the next year or so.,, Then I remember that I am already a grown up and I am not going to gain anymore hair unless it,s on my back. I,m only losing hair from now on. That,s a bummer. Writing this is making me deal with my own mortality.

No comments: