Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good Luck

A new person moved in above me. I haven,t met them yet, but so far I,m kind of happy with them. They make too much noise for me, but everybody makes too much noise for me. They are a whole lot quieter than the last people, though. They don,t yell across the apartment at each other. In fact, they are only one person so doing that is impossible. They also don,t have a little diarrhea machine running all over the place for hours at a time. That,s another nice touch. Not recreating is considerate.

I had to interact with a different neighbor today. They asked for my laundry key. Apparently, they started doing their laundry and then somebody came and locked the door with all of their clothes in there. At least that,s the story they told me. They could have been laundry thieves for all I know. I didn,t go out there and check. Thankfully, he wasn,t a key thief. He gave it back to me.
Prefab Sprout - Steve McQueen
I sort of had to interact with a different neighbor today, too. I think it was a neighbor. I was in my living room with two of my friends and I smelled a terrible, earthy stink. I figured it was one of them ripping a quiet disaster out of their bowels, but when I asked them about it, they both told me that their holes were clean. I think they would have told me if it had been them. They knew that I just wanted to congratulate them. The only explanation I could come up with was that one of my neighbors created that foul odor and it seeped down or to the side and got into my home.

I think that counts as interaction. I had to breathe in and smell something that their body created as waste. That,s really intimate if you think about it. Smelling somebody,s fart is basically the same thing as seeing somebody naked.

No comments: