Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It Is All Open

I just got back from a place that was covered in lizards. There were lizards everywhere. I couldn,t tell you how many lizards I saw. It must have been in the hundreds or thousands. It was unbelievable. I can,t believe I hit my lizard quota at such a young age. I don,t have to see another lizard as long as I live and I,ll still get into heaven.

It was really hot where all of the lizards were. They were pointy, fast lizards and they did not like nonsense. I ended up staying there longer than I was supposed to. The entire country froze except for the place with all of the lizards which meant that none of the plane drivers, or ,,pilots,, as they call themselves, wanted to take me back home. It was cool, though. That just meant that I got to see more lizards.
Sam Amidon - All Is Well
I also got to drink a lot of orange juice and eat a ton of food and I barely paid for any of it. That,s my kind of deal. I went to three restaurants and ate delicious food every day and I didn,t even spend all of the money in my wallet. Also, I saw a dead horseshoe crab and I,ve never seen one of those before.

Right before I saw the dead horse fish, I saw a sweaty, sunburned fat guy catch a thing that looked like a catfish and a shark mixed together. It was gross, but so was he so it was like they were meant for each other. I watched him kill that monster and I think I saw a part of his soul die as well. It was an intense few minutes. There were snails and lizards everywhere.

No comments: