Friday, January 24, 2014

Neat And Tidy

I have been teetering on the verge of being sick for a week now. I kind of love it. I love the word ,,teetering,, and I like waking up every morning and not feeling that well and thinking that I,m definitely going to be sick, but then I feel fine by the time I have breakfast. I,m worried that I might actually finally get sick today, though. I,ve been up for hours and head still feels like wet socks and my taste buds are all wrong.

It,s probably happening because my body got used to consuming one million percent of my daily recommended vitamin C each day when I was gobbling mandarins for the past two months. Now that I am only getting a human amount of vitamin C, my body is revolting. There is a mutiny in my guts. My body is going to walk me off the plank. I can,t wait.
B.Lewis - Plug EP
It,s supposed to be cold and gross out because it,s winter, but I just went to the store and now I,m sweating because the weather is broken and it,s ninety degrees outside or something. Thanks, Obama. You and your leftist henchmen have made global warming real with your weather machines just so you can redistribute wealth to poor farmers or something. I,m not sure how politics work, but I am positive that it,s Obama,s fault.

No comments: