Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Practicing

I have to work for fifteen hours today. I just got back from the bay. It was gross. One of the trains I took smelled like a forgetful teenager,s hamster cage. I need to take a shower. My apartment was supposed to have the water shut off for the past two days, but it wasn,t. That worries me. Now it,s probably going to shut off when I,m not ready for it and I,ll die.

I prepared so thoroughly for the water to be shut off. I filled a pot with water so I could boil things at a moment,s notice. I made sure I had extra bottles full. I practiced pooping in a diaper so I would be used to it. It was all for nothing, though. Now they,re just going to leave me without precious fluids some day when I,m not expecting it and it will be a disaster. I,m going to end up pooping in the bathtub and trying to mush it down the drain with my heel. 
Tangled Hair - Apples
There were way too many people in the bay. Everybody should start killing their firstborns. I didn,t hear as much blaring music from cell phones as I thought I would. There was one dude who was blasting boring rap music, but the real star was some middle age lady who was showing her friend videos that were extremely loud and distorted. I don,t know if it was music or cars crashing, but it sounded like somebody was smashing corrugated metal with a bat while two giant circular saws cut into each other. It was wild and I loved it and I hated it. 

I had to go down there for a work meeting and it took eight hours and now I,m at work for another six hours. It,s crazy. I feel weak and sick and gross and tired. I always feel all of those things, but I don,t like having a legitimate reason for it. I did get a crazy expensive meal out of today, though. I had some fancy noodles with fancy mushrooms. The mushrooms were a bit too fancy for me. I mean, there were way too many mushrooms. Maybe I,m high and that,s why I feel weird. I think normal mushrooms can get you high if you eat fifty of them. 

No comments: