Tuesday, February 11, 2014

For Fun

What is going on with me? I have been way too busy lately. That almost never happens. I don,t like it. I,ve been getting up early and doing things before work rather than just lying around and accidentally falling asleep. It doesn,t feel right. I should be wasting more time rather than being productive.

I guess it,s not all productive, though. I had to work an extra day this week and that was certainly not productive. I also had to stay an hour and a half later than I was supposed to one day. That wasn,t productive either. The only thing that my extra time spent at work has produced is a newfound willingness in me to start buying lottery tickets with the hope that I will win big and not need to be employed for a while.
Matthew De Gennaro - Chuang Tzu Motherfuckers
In the little downtime I have had recently, I have been crossing my fingers as hard as I can about that garbage test I took the other day. If I did well enough, I could be king of trash. That,s all I,ve ever wanted in this life. If I,m king of trash, I won,t have to work for a living. People will bathe me in jewels and rotten lettuce. I,ll sell the jewels and use the money to pay rent and I,ll eat the lettuce. That,s the American dream.

No comments: