Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rescheduling

I woke up really early today to go to a police station. It was cold and boring. I went there to take a test to see if I am qualified to hang out in a garbage pile all day. There are rigorous garbage standards. Almost everybody there who wasn,t me was a forty-five year old fat guy with really short hair wearing some kind of sports clothing. They weren,t wearing clothing that people play sports in. They were wearing jackets and shirts and hats with the names of sports and sports teams on them and sometimes sharks.

They all smelled the same. They smelled like teenagers, which was weird. That meant that they only hung out with teenage boys or that they thought that it was appropriate to use Axe Body Spray as mouthwash even though they are adults who probably have families and incredible amounts of debt. Maybe there is a type of Axe Body Spray that is marketed specifically for married but lonely men who love sports and don,t care about their children,s grades. 
B.Lewis - Finding Incandescence
The test was alright. It was nice to fill in bubbles on paper again. It,s been so long. I think I did alright. There were some things I didn,t know for certain. I couldn,t remember what ,,delineate,, meant while taking the test, but I checked later and I guessed right. After I found out that I was right, I celebrated by buying two sandwiches from my favorite sandwich factory. I ate one for second breakfast and it was so spicy that it gave me a stomachache. 

I,m worried about my body. I,m worried about my eyes. They have been hurting so much lately. I think I,m going blind. Not blind. I think I,m going blurry. I probably need glasses for real. It,s all my fault. I look at screens too much and my wimpy, nerd eyes can,t handle it. For the past few minutes, my vision has been going dark right before I blink sometimes. It,s terrifying. I don,t know what it means. I hope I don,t have eye poisoning.

Never mind, I just realized that it was a light bulb flickering and burning out in my peripheral vision. I still hope I don,t have eye poisoning, though. 

No comments: