Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Huge Gap

My Death Cab For Cutie cover band is going to drive around and play a few shows this weekend. We almost never do that because we,re not a real band. We,re going to pretend that we are for a little while, though. We,re going to cram our tender bodies into a van with four other people and get dirty and annoyed with each other and then play music in empty rooms for no money all while spending a ton of our own on gas and food and transportation. It is such a stupid, expensive hobby.

To prepare for this trip, I cut my own hair at one in the morning the other night. It was scary and exhausting, but at least my head looks like a normal head now. I think I messed up the back, but I can,t be totally sure because I can,t see it that well even when I,m using two mirrors. Whatever. The deed is done and I no longer have disgusting, long, curly hairs tickling the inside of my ear like some sort of wild ivy vine.
White Suns - Totem
My apartment building is being worked on. Specifically, the apartment right next to mine is being worked on. It sounds like they are cutting cement blocks with chainsaws over there all day. Luckily, my walls are extremely thin so I have an aural front row seat. I found out last night that the plumbers have to go into my apartment and do something under my sink today and tomorrow and they don,t know when or for how long. That means that I can,t masturbate while standing in front of my front door like I normally do. I guess we all have to make sacrifices sometimes, though.

This is my last day of work before having ten days off. Some of those days will be spent in the van in other states while other days will be spent at an optometrist,s office because I am sure that my eyesight is getting bad and that I need glasses. Everything far away is blurry and it,s terrifying. Also, a muscle in my face has been twitching all day and if they can,t fix that, then I,m not going to pay them.

No comments: