Saturday, June 21, 2014

The First Day Of Summear

My Death Cab For Cutie cover band is recording an album right now and last night I had to record some singing and it almost made me throw up. It was crazy. It also gave me the worst, most piercing headache I have ever experienced. Now I feel like I got beaten up. I am way too old for music. I can,t even say words into a recording machine without hurting myself. My body was not made to last this long. I can,t believe I,m still alive.

Those car exorcists finally got the ghost out of my ugly vehicle. They sure charged me a pretty penny for it. I could have definitely bought a car in the same condition as mine for that money. I guess that,s what I get for being a dope. I made the guy at the car hospital promise me that if I paid him that crazy amount of money, nothing bad would ever happen to me or my car again, though. So I guess I,m invincible now.
The Soft Pink Truth - Why Do The Heathen Rage?
I only have four more days of work at my dumb job. Thank heavens. I like being so close to the finish line that I can see it. It,s comforting. It,s so comforting that I am doing an even worse job than I normally do. It,s great. I,m not worried about being reprimanded and I,m certainly not worried about being fired. That would actually be a good thing. Then I could get unemployment.

Speaking of unemployment, I,m excited to try my hand at the food stamp game again. I am sure that I will definitely be poor enough to qualify for them after this week. I am not looking forward to having to go to the food stamp factory and sit in a big, smelly room with a bunch of ghouls, but if that,s what it takes to get a free eighty dollars every month to spend on popsicles and noodles, then I,ll do it.

No comments: