Friday, July 4, 2014

Luxuriant Softness

I went to a gigantic metal show the other night. That was strange. The show itself wasn,t that strange, but it was strange that I went to a metal show. I don,t even listen to metal. The place was completely full of weirdos and everything was too loud and one of the people I went with got a stomachache from eating burnt yet undercooked chicken at a convenience store. It was a weird mix of things.

The best part of the night was watching some fourteen year old rip a huge vape load and then blow the smoke directly into the back of the head of the stranger in front of him. That guy,s hair was steaming and smoking for several minutes afterward. I had never seen anything like it. It was like he was a cartoon that was really mad. There truly was steam coming off of his brain. He probably got contact high via osmosis.
Pregnant Women - The Bagel Town Diaries
The other best part of the night was getting home so late and being so tired that I didn,t even brush my teeth before going to bed. I haven,t done that in a while. I felt like a kid again. It was nice. I liked knowing that my teeth were getting destroyed at a faster rate that night because I was lazy. It feels good to destroy your own body on purpose.

I had to work the next morning at seven, but it didn,t matter because my new job is so insane that I only have to work for about the first quarter of the time I,m there. I don,t make any money, but I guess that,s to be expected. I am going to die soon because I,m going to run out of money, I signed up for food stamps, but they,re going to have to send them to my grave.

No comments: