Friday, July 11, 2014

Getting To Know

I,m getting so good at naps. I have been practicing a ton lately. I,m getting to the point where I can wake up at the same time each day without even setting an alarm. I don,t know if that is they type of skill that one puts on their resume, but I,m going to do it. If I were an employer, I would appreciate that. If I were an employer, I would be in jail.

I went to a bar for the first time in years. The place wasn,t very cool. It was full of noisy, obnoxious people who were shouting into their phones at the significant others about how angry with them they were. People blew smoke directly into my face and lungs and an ugly man with blonde dreadlocks did yoga very close to me.
Oren Ambarchi - Stacte Karaoke
Sitting next to my friends while they drank poisons and regaled me with stories about famous people doing completely insane amounts of drugs was fun, but being surrounded by so many goons was not. It was like going to a show, but it was a little bit better because it wasn,t so loud, but it was also a little bit worse because it wasn,t so loud that I couldn,t hear what the morons around me were saying.

The best part of the evening was when we went to a Mexican restaurant that I hadn,t been to in years. The chips were so hot that you had to blow on them and my burrito was embarrassingly large. It was pretty good, but the real pay off came the next morning when I was at work and had to hold my overwhelmingly dense farts in for four hours because the office that I sit in does not have any windows and I haven,t worked there long enough to feel like I am able to rip an incredibly gnarly fart without getting fired.

No comments: