Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hot Plastic

I think my television is broken. I have to run some more tests to be totally sure, but I think it,s broken for good. It still turns on and everything, but any dark colors turn into weird cubes. My TV is racist now and refuses to let anything that isn,t white show its full potential. I wish my things would stop breaking and/or being racist.

When I got back from my punishment trip, I found a bunch of mail piled on my front step. One mail was for me, but the big tube mail was definitely not for me. It,s addressed to my apartment, but not my name. It,s a very big tube so I can,t just throw it back in a mailbox and expect it to go away. I don,t know what to do with it. I already have more than enough tubes. I have too many tubes. I don,t want another.
Michael Cera - True That
The best part about that trip I took last week was that I bought a shirt in a thrift store hundreds of miles away from my home that says, ,,Powell Family Reunion 2012,, and has a weird picture of some creature barbecuing meat for a smaller creature on it. It,s great. The picture reminds me of Ping Pong von Laserstein if he were into grilling meat.

Now that I,m back, I have to get a job. I mean, I don,t have to, but I should if I know what,s good for me and I do know what,s good for me because I,m smart. There is one job that is almost always available near me. I can get paid minimum wage to sit in a box with a bunch of morons and call other morons and ask their opinions about things. It sounds soul crushing, but it would mean that I wouldn,t have to waste my life savings on rent each month. I could also take longer showers and use the oven sometimes.

No comments: