Saturday, August 23, 2014

Twice In One Day

My Death Cab For Cutie cover band played a show with another Death Cab For Cutie cover band last night. That was embarrassing. We covered all of the same songs. Luckily, nobody was there watching us so it wasn,t a big deal. There was nobody to notice how bad of a job we did. That was a nice bonus. It was just a really bad band practice that we got paid twelve dollars to do.

I still need to get a new television. Mine is still acting very racist even though I took it apart and pushed on some stuff like you,re supposed to do when something breaks. That,ll be a nice two hundred dollars to spend that I don,t have. Hopefully I,ll start making a little bit more money. I doubt it, but I always like to hope for ridiculous things.
Adult Jazz - Gist Is
I got another ,,job.,, I,m still in the unpaid training process where I have to read stuff about grocery shopping that seems like it was written for fifth graders. The job is shopping for groceries for people and delivering it to their homes. I,m glad I have a bachelor,s degree. It,s all paying off big time.

Someday I,ll get a real job, but for now I,ll continue answering phones and talking to idiots and going to the store for people who are too lazy and rich to do it themselves. I haven,t even had to go to the store yet. I wonder how stupid this job is going to be. I told the interviewer that I love grocery shopping, but I don,t really. I,m going to quit the first day because I won,t be able to find the figs.

No comments: